Are you an engineer looking for an international challenge at a fast-growing company? Are you able to work independently and determine the right priorities? Do you want to work in a high-tech environment, with cutting edge products that are on the forefront of new scientific discoveries? Are you a good team-player with a can-do mentality and excellent communication skills? Do you like to travel and see the world? Then we would like to hear from you! DENSsolutions is looking for a
Field Service Engineer
Your activities will include:
• Travelling on-site to guarantee successful installations of our products at customer sites.
• Sharing knowledge and expertise among colleagues, offering support and help, information and skills with/to local engineers to increase the efficiency of our customer service.
• Conduct advanced troubleshooting to repair, test and qualify instruments located at assigned territory sites.
• Determines correct inventory levels of repair parts with supply lines.
• Solve complex technical problems by (remotely) analyzing data and creating forward looking action plans in collaboration with the local teams (if available).
• Schedule and manage preventive maintenance and unscheduled visits to instrument sites.
• Document repair/ resolution of customer calls in CRM system and escalates issues to management as needed.
• Work with Product Managers to resolve quality issues and advise of issues and developments.
• Ensure instrumentation is compliant with regulatory requirements and quality control standards.
• Continuously stay updated and informed on new technologies, functionalities and products.
In order to do so, you will need the following:
• Bachelor degree or higher in a technical science (i.e. Physics, Engineering, Electronics, Chemistry), equivalent experience is also accepted.
• Preferably up to 2-3 years' hands-on experience with engineering of hi-tech mechanical and electronic systems/ products.
• Your English is at a full professional proficiency level, both spoken and written. In addition, good working knowledge of other languages is a plus.
• Competitive salary
• International working environment
• Company pension scheme
• Challenging job and development opportunities
• The chance to be part of a fast-growing high-tech company
• This concerns a full-time function, based in Delft
• Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter.
For more information, check https://denssolutions.com
For any question, please contact Samuel Korfmacher, Director of Operations, tel: 06-57986156.
WHILE WE RESPECT YOUR WORK, WE DO NOT WORK WITH EXTERNAL AGENCIES OR RECRUITERS, SO PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US.
DENSsolutions develops innovative in situ Electron Microscopy solutions. We provide users with the capability of stimulating samples and capture dynamics while they happen right inside the electron microscope. The combination of the extreme imaging and analytical performance of electron microscopes with the application of external stimuli enables a more intimate knowledge of the properties of the most advanced materials.